A concrete church. Architect: Karl Moser, 1927-1931.
The church sits parallel to the street, continuing the edge of the block. The entrance is via a strange double-sided portico with stepped portals (one portal for the street, one for the courtyard beyond). The nave is large; the arrangement conventional. The crucifix almost disappears against the sheer concrete of the east wall. Large areas of stained glass set in grids project a dappled texture on the concrete.